Current Bethnal Green Nature Reserve projects under the Phytology programme:
- Open every Saturday 11- 6pm for exploration and foraging from the 6th of May to the 2nd of September.
- Shared lunch 1-2pm, feel free to bring a veggie contribution.
- Bat sanctuary – maternal nesting boxes made by Construction Youth, and work on local sightlines for good navigation
- Bat Workshops once a month on a Saturday (day or evening) with our Resident Ecologist Olly.
- Herbal Remedies Workshops once a month on a Saturday with our Resident Herbalist Molly (www.mollyherbs.com)
- Urban Mudlarking Workshops once a month on a Saturday with our Artist in Residence Ellie Doney.
- Toothpaste making from our herbal ingredients. ’Good morning’ or ‘Good Night’ and experience local freshness, fit for either time of the day.
- Billboard artwork by Kathrin Bohm (2017 Phytology Artist in Residence)
- Museum of Found Objects at the Artists Hut by Ellie Doney (2017 Phytology Artist in Residence)
The work leading up to 2017 generated by Nomad Projects is documented on www.phytology.org.uk